Saturday, 20 July 2013

OH IT'S SATURDAY AND IT'S A BIT (TINY BIT) COOLER SO I'LL DO A QUICK POST

Morning all, Saturday has greeted us overcast and slightly cooler (but only slightly), quick post before I head back off for my cuppa which I've left in the other room!

Here's a layout of dear hubby that I did a while ago, his first attempt at preserving lemons - he made many many many (Jamie Oliver has a lot to answer for!)
Up close you can see the title is cut from the offcuts of another paper and simply stamped

Then a layout of Wroxeter's Roman Villa as seen on TV, unfortunately most of it was closed for repair work which we were gutted about as it was actually the main reason for booking a holiday in the area! However, we did get to walk around the outside
Hope your Saturday is awesome!

3 comments:

  1. What a shame it wasnt open :(
    Wheres the trademark stitching Virginia? 2 pages & I cant spot any!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that first layout... the hexagons are brilliant! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have preserved lemons ala Jamie as well! Though I did so many I didn't end up using them all, but I did feel like a kitchen goddess! :) Low your layouts and descriptions, you make it all seem very doable.

    ReplyDelete