Tuesday, 23 July 2013

MORNING ALL TIS TUESDAY AND WELL THE WEATHER'S ALTERED A BIT

Good morning, well Tuesday woke with a 6am start - thunderstorms right over the house, front windows wide open so it sounded mighty close.  Yesterday we woke to overcast cool white cloud (it was nice), by the end of the day it was scorchio again grrrrrrr, this morning it's grey overcast and thundering but apparently still warm out there, that's what we need wet air!!!! I tell you, crazy madness.

Anyway enough of the weather forecast let's get some crafting on here.  All three layouts from a single kit, gutting the papers as I go to make the most of them!

Said 12 year old at Chatsworth
Then giant people at Kelham Island last year for their Christmas Fayre,
And finally - hubby icing cakes - I tell you I could not believe 'How Much Mess', he made whilst doing this!
Hope you're having a great Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Super pages...but the last photo is my favourite...that is an impressive amount of mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....anytime I let my menfolk loose in the kitchen it looks like this :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why DO those men always make such huge messes when they cook?! AND use every single pot to do it?? LOVE these layouts and the humor in them.
    Thank you once again for all of your time and energy this Summer - It was great playing with you!
    Kristin xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LOs but I agree with Katherine, the last one is my favourite - that is an unbelievable mess! Was he icing the cake or caking the icing?! Perfect sentiment too (you are the icing on my cupcake).

    It's been dreadfully sticky here today too, even after last night's delicious and refreshing storm.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layouts! Agreed... the last one is cracking and the sentiments are perfect! jenx

    ReplyDelete