Sunday, 30 June 2013

SUMMER OF COLOUR - WEEK 3 - PURPLE AND LIME

Morning all, well I've still got loads to do on this challenge, but have just about completed two full layouts this morning, so I'm going to post them in the interim.  The first is made up of scrapbook papers I already have, the purple is a plain sheet of thick paper, I then used the lime green (ish) off another paper of which I had two and put out the lime element only (there were also yellow and blue on the page).  Attaching to the top and bottom adding a strip of purple card and ensuring I cover up the upside down E at the top with the title.  And it was done.  I may add some stitching later but it'll do for now!
Next up similar background paper but then added a gelli plate I did yesterday as a small square on top, photos from a trip to RAF Cosford, printed title backed on lime green and a brief journal block (also type written for speed) and it's good to go.  I thought I might struggle with the colours but apparently not.  I will post all the other items I'm on with when I get chance !
Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely colour combo Virginia. Great LOs.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fab Virginia, love the gelli print page

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't seem to have struggled with this colour combo at all, Virginia - in fact I wonder if they're going to be your new 'go to' colours?!

    Great layouts, super photos :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours. Love the layouts. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful pages! I love how you used the colors from this past week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE them both, especially the one with gelli plates :). Great photos to go with the color combo.

    ReplyDelete