Saturday, 29 June 2013

SATURDAY MORNING CRAFT POST

Good morning, well I find myself sat wandering around the blogs this Saturday morning despite having quite a lot of things to do, but seen as I'm here, might as well pop a quick post together.

Another layout from the kit that I bought, I've been showing you these layouts on and off all week.
Up close you can see the ink spray that I used on the layout behind the photo, now if someone can tell me how to get the pages to stop ruckling up when I do this - that would be great!
And another one, this was as the kit was getting a little on the thin side as I was using up what was left.
I used a background stamp on some plain cardstock and then off cuts of the hexagon paper to create the page - loads of fun!
Hope you are having a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. You have made such a lovely set of LOs with this pack. I love the colour combo and the way it picks up the yellow in the photos. have a great week end. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't a clue with the misting/warping Virginia but it does look really good. Love all those hexagonal's and the splashes of colour you've added with them - I really love that background stamp on the blue too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these colors together! And I too wish all paper could soak up color beautifully without rippling. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help with the spray problems but it does look fabulous. Love all the spreads you have made with this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same problem with the misting:( Such a pain. Your pages are super though, love all the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Virginia, put th page in your album and it will gradually flatten. I know some people who scrap on 12" sheets of chipboard as they don't ruck like paper...or watercolour paper...but it does flatten :)

    ReplyDelete