If you fancy joining in, pop a blog post together, head back here, link up and we'll come and visit, we are only a tiny crew of Rockettes (never had a Rocker yet but all welcome) who take stock and try and appreciate the good things in life - my list this week
- My sister - she's a star - fact!
- My hubby - he's definitely a star and rocks my world every week!
- Said 12 year old who had teachers singing his praises this week - always a blessing!
- Sunny days at Brodsworth - trying to keep the head clear - amazing what a few weeks sunshine can do for a place. Note the ferns top left (the brown area)
- My boss for being very very understanding
- WW girls - you know who you are - these girls literally and I mean literally keep me sane!
- Circle journals for providing so much fun
- Collaborative art work (even when you forget to photograph it).
- UK Scrappers - just because!
- Lovely messages from bloggers - thank you - your messages this week have meant so much
- Blue skies
- Green grass
- Being able to see
- Being able to read
- Being able to speak my mind
- Being able to be myself
- For Doctors for listening
- For hubby for supporting
- For games systems which provide apparently hours of fun!
- For life itself
- Winning blog Candy - the lovely Jen at Wear Crafts pulled a name out of the hat recently and I won - gobsmacked doesn't come close, and Jen let me know it's on its way - can't wait to see it and make some lovely things from it - thank you Jen!
Yes I truly have an awful lot to be grateful for!
I'll leave you with a layout before popping on Mr Linky, this little guy - how cute is he?
And the look out!