Wednesday, 26 June 2013

ON A ROLL WEDNESDAY POST

So Wednesday morning (actually it feels like Thursday anyone else get that feeling sometimes), I'm posting the layouts that I've been doing with a kit I got off UK Scrappers market place (see last two days for previous layouts).  I'll share a couple today as I made loads with the kit.

First up a new sculpture at YSP when we went earlier in the year, made of all sorts of upcycled items from plastic milk bottles to bicycle wheels.  Then the serendipitous moment you get when the beautiful item Donna sent me in the form of a CHA badge she picked up of a yellow bicycle fits the layouts as an embellisment perfectly!

This layout from Beyond Limits at Chatsworth last year.  I cut a load of squares using those shaped scissors that I've had forever (trying to reuse things in a different way on my layouts), some lovely chevron paper, a note card and some chipboard flags across the page.
 You can see the chipboard flag a bit easier on the close up!
Hope you're having a great day!

4 comments:

  1. The colours in this kit are fabulous Virginia. I love all the LOs you have made from it.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How busy have you been, I am itching to get some scrapping done, not had much chance at the moment! Beautiful pages, love the banner and the big badge and paper stripes on the 1st - super boat too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you made out like a bandit with that kit, what fabby papers and the colours are great! I like the squares cut as the background with the chevron papers overlaid and yep, that badge was perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That badge matched it perfectly! I am loving all these memories you are capturing. Gorgeous lay outs. You are on a roll at the moment.

    ReplyDelete