Tuesday, 11 June 2013

HOW MANY LAYOUTS

I decided yesterday that I needed to photograph my recent layouts ready for albums, little had I realised just how many there was.  As a result I now need more albums - grrrrrr - but hey on the plus side finally got them photographed.  However, not yet downloaded onto the PC but still plenty in my blog folder to keep me going.

First layout - said 12 year old having a driving lesson last year, using a combination of papers from a DCWV stack, I love stacks of paper but sometimes find the ones with the embellished corner (such as the heart at the bottom) hard work to deal with as the pages often feel 'almost done' - so I just threw paper at this one until it was beaten into submission - I think I won!
Shadow photos can be fun to document!
 Capturing youth capturing youth - always a giggle!
 Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Another great batch of layouts Virginia, those heavily embellished papers always fox me too, but I.love your layout.

    Shadow pictures are great fun and that layout is fab

    Well done on all the organising

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Virginia, you really are on a roll with your LOs - you have been so productive.

    Love the vibrant colour of the red LO.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shadow picture! Great fun indeed... hope the sun is shining with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely layouts! I especially like the last one! Your candy will be sent tomorrow... I have altered it slightly to make it more 'right' for you since it is you who was selected. When the name popped up, I thought 'I am sure that is Rocking Virginia' but I didn't know for definite! Glad you won as it will cheer you up and you cheer me up every Friday. Hope you are ok, jenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are so full of interest! I admire how you use colors to reflect the mood/emotion of what you are documenting. I'm not a scrapbooker but I enjoy looking at beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy, I have missed out on lots!! :) I love shadow photos. Loving the photos of the said 12 year old. He seems very tall!? I hope my nearly 10 year old does not grow too fast. At the moment he is the perfect size to lean on.

    ReplyDelete