Monday, 10 June 2013

AND ANOTHER LAYOUT

Still working my way through my blog folder at the moment, due to photograph some new layouts I've been working on soon, so thought I'd pop another post on with a few more layouts.

This one is said 12 year old next to the gold post box for Jessica Ennis, he was so pleased to find it!  
Then a moody shot from when we did the Maize Maze last year, I loved the photo but went for a vibrant layout to make the photo stand out more.
Finally another shot from the Maze trying to create some 'white space' (which I'm so bad at all pages need to be busy and very very full don't they?
 Right off to sort my blog folder - thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. These are great layouts Virginia, doesnt he look pleased to have found the gold post box and I love how the vibrant papers contrast with your photo on the Maize maze one

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layouts :) Love the postbox one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layouts! I especially like the gold postbox page - the postmark hexagons are super.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layouts, I've just discovered I need more albums too, goodness knows where I'll put them when I've got them :D
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorting your blog folder...that is very organised of you!! :) Love the maze at night photo...very dramatic. Those colours are stunning together.

    ReplyDelete