Tuesday, 25 June 2013

12 x 12 layout

Hi everyone, well I intended on popping this on this morning, but didn't happen so have to be an early evening post.  This is the next set of layouts using the kit I bought off the marketplace on UK Scrappers.

Quite a simple layout for this particular picture, like I said yesterday loving the colours of these papers. I also used the mask/stencil that came with it!
 Hand stitching up close, hand written journal block and a closer view of the mask!
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. They are lovely colours. I do like these sort of layouts, but I can never settle on just one photo. I'm collecting ideas. I'll get there one day. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this layout. It let's the gorgeous photo speak for itself. Love those colours together as well. :)

    ReplyDelete