So here's a flavour of our weekend. Dearest husband getting oh so giddy about Paul Hollywood's Bread book, he watched the series and has the book so time to put it into action. Now hubby has never ever made bread before we it's always been an irritation for him because he loves cooking! But he is no longer a bread making virgin. I got up to this on Saturday morning
Next up Harewood it's about an hours journey from our house if traffic is good and about 50 miles away, we had a straight run up and arrived a little after ten, as well as paying to go around the grounds there was also a fantastic play event on. Initially we thought most of the things would be too young for said 12 year old but we found plenty to do.
From maze wobble boards
We bought said 12 year old a new swingball and I got some solar lights for the garden, eco friendly and they look awesome am hoping to pick up some more this summer.
The rest of the week has been a blur of work, sleep and a bit of down time but other gratefuls include
- Game of Thrones on DVD
- Da Vinci's Demons
- Tivo box because we can fast forward the adverts
- Starting to tattoo the house again, it has been a long time since we did this with the house in Stafford so we thought we'd put our thumb print on this place too!
- On line shopping for food (I hate supermarkets)
- The Watch another DVD watch this week, I shouldn't have giggled really I shouldn't but I couldn't help it!
- Jamie Oliver's 15 minute meal book - really is our current life saver on the tea front
- My Fitness Pal app on my phone, I've had it an age, only just starting to use it but making for an interesting use of my phone - loving the bar code scanner bit!
So that's it my lovely people, I hope your week has been blessed and fruitful and full of positives, if it has and you fancy sharing pop yourself a blog post together and head over here to link up so we can come and visit.
In the meantime a quick layout for you another sculpture layout from Beyond Limits at Chatsworth last year.