Thursday, 2 May 2013

OFFICIALLY DOING TOO MUCH SO HUBBIES INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE DAY WERE - CRAFT!!!

When you reach the end of the day and realise that you've completely lost the ability to form a sentence, that's when you know things have to slow down and you have to take stock.  So I've taken three 'me' days.  Yesterday (where I failed on an epic scale by getting involved in cleaning), today and tomorrow.  I've woken to beautiful blue skies so even the world is smiling and telling me to let go and relax.  So that's my plan, a lazy shower, a lazy breakfast, maybe a lazy walk, but most of all just chilling at my desk creating.  

So here is a layout of me and other half taken last year, the title says it all.
I hope your day is fruitful, blessed and full of blue skies

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Hope you make the most of your "you" time - it is very important. Sky is certainly blue here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time. Another lovely layout. Very meaningful and a stunning photo of the two of you. Very special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a fab LO Viginia and the title is lovely xx Take care of you x Sounds like life is on a bit of a fast lane route - hope you manage to slow it down a little xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are still doing as you are told and spending your time crafting?!

    Sweet LO about a sweet couple. You are made for each other <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page Virginia, you look so happy together. Hope you managed to do all you wanted to do x

    ReplyDelete