Wednesday, 1 May 2013

MORNING ALL - HOW'S YOU??

Good morning this fine Wednesday morning, tis beautiful sunshine in Yorkshire today and I've taken a day off work, something of a rarity.  Plan for today to do just whatever I want to do, which includes finishing off some arty things that I've promised people.  I'm enjoying myself thoroughly let it be said.  What are you up to today?

Thought I'd pop a scrapbook layout on, not had time to do these for a while if I'm honest must get back into it, getting there albeit slowly.

This one was taken on the 11 November when we visited The Deep, this was the sun setting over the river Humber at the end of the day, it was also the mark of a turning point in my life as it was the day were my life equalled the total number of days my Dad spent on this earth for me every day since has been a bonus and a gift.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photo, great way to do your journalling and really like the pale pink edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO, very tranquil. It must have been such a significant time for you, and every day since.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely photo Virginia and a super LO to show it off beautifully.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful photo to record a meaningful poignant moment. A beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete