- Jen - for checking that I was OK - she came to link her Rocking post to find mine wasn't there - too much work time and not enough play Jen!
- Hubby - for a lovely anniversary evening, sat chatting, enjoying an M&S meal for two, really was bliss! So thank you hun!
- Cinnamon cake - nom nom - however, it really isn't doing my waistline any good whatsoever!
- The wonderful WW girls some of whom got to meet up (still green with envy) at Ally Pally and who have now sent some beautiful tags to me and my sister - I'll blog them later (maybe not tonight - shower and bed is maybe all I'll manage ooh and possibly tea).
- The girls at work, I've got two fabulous assistants who really are fantastic and both of whom are facing redundancy - but they've worked like troopers this week really cracked on and got on with things even when I've been asking what may initially seem virtually impossible!
- Said 12 year old for getting the most achievements in his form last term and getting prizes from school - really made me smile!
- Hubby for just being him, knowing when I'm fried, knowing when I need help or a chat, or a hand with the house - he really is amazing!
- M&S meal for two - I read the menu on line and pulled all sorts of faces doing the whole I don't fancy that, but then having perused the aisles properly (rather than reading an online menu), found the Seafood Casserole (which to me frankly sounds awful), was actually a rather delicious mix of salmon, scallops and prawns in a tasty tomato and creme fraiche sauce - sounds much better now doesn't it!
- Hubby for bringing down our wedding photos and reminiscing with me, I'm going to get them scanned (we actually bought the digital rights to them so I can get them reprinted) and then I'm going to scrapbook them so I can remember the day and all the little things that went off in the same!
- The gentleman at Sage who survived my crazy RTI payroll questions and actually sorted the problem I was on the phone for an hour and a half but we got there in the end!
So there you go lovely people, my week's gratefuls duly documented, it really is a therapy in itself and one I love to do because it helps regain perspective and looking back at that list - I've had a pretty good week, always nice to clock I tell you!
I'll leave you with a layout (given the lack of photographic evidence above) now look away if Christmas decorations make you run in horror but it is a Christmas layout
Up close, the new decorations at Meadowhall last year, worthy of photos albeit on my phone!