First up the view out of the kitchen window last week - this is what greeted us and that hillside is Wenlock edge, apparently on the equator about 350 million years ago - so we were a tad late if we were expecting warmth!
Said 12 year old having a go at printing the old fashioned way, no electronic gadgetry here!
Catching up with friends at Cosford was good too!
Mr Watt there - he's wicked, a blacksmith, some metal, an imagination and the basis for a book! If you get chance go and look at his work - truly fabulous (click Mr Watt above for link).
- Mail art from Donna when I arrived home
- Special gifts from Sami - thank you hun much appreciated!
- Time with my niece
- Making mini-books
- Gifts being received
- Having my hair cut
- Being home
- Concerned PM's on Facebook when I've been a bit low and absent (thank you, you know who you are!).
- Hubby taking my car to be washed.
- Not being at work (well for most of the week).
- Getting through the post holiday washing/ironing pile (well once I got to the end of it).
- Help from said 12 year old to get his room sorted!
- Boost drink
- Mexican wrap
- Chatting with my Mum
- Seeing my brother and sister
- Said 12 year old having a friend over for the afternoon.
I hope your week has been good as well. Apologies for the length of this one (making up for the rather quick post last week).
If you fancy joining in then pop yourself a blog post together and head back here to link up. Your list doesn't have to be photo heavy (but it can if you like), it doesn't have to be long (but it can if you want it to be). It just has to be heartfelt and if you think you've not had many gratefuls this week, then dig deep you'll be surprised at how many little things make your life truly better - go on I dare you!