Friday, 5 April 2013

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY

Morning all  it is


Now I'll be on my way back from a week away and so I'm preparing this in advance so I've no idea what my gratefuls will be - so let's try and guess and I'll update on return to let you know if I got any of them right.


  • Time to read 
  • Time 
  • Time to relax
  • Time to sleep
  • Time with hubby
  • Time with son
  • Just time
  • Time to breathe
  • Time to absorb
  • Time to write
  • Time to cook 
  • Time to find lovely new places
  • Time to explore old haunts
  • Time to take photos
  • Time just time 
  • Time to take stock
  • Time to plan
  • Time to remind myself who I am 
  • Just time 
You can see what I really really need is time, let's hope I manage it, Mr Linky for you all, and I'll catch up with all your gratefuls when I return.  

Hugs 


1 comment:

  1. I hope you got that all done!! I had such a wonderful time last week when we got away, it was so well-filling.

    ReplyDelete