Saturday, 13 April 2013

I WILL DO SOME MORE BLOGGING I WILL I WILL ...

Mmm some weeks I'm prepared and ready and put plenty of posts together other times - not so much - but you'll have noticed that already, so you'd think I've got nothing to share wouldn't you - wrong - loads to share if I'm honest just no time to share it!

So quick Saturday morning post for you to enjoy, hope your weekend has been good up to now.

A quick layout titled - 'Make Your Own Happiness' of me and said 12 year old last year at Chatsworth, muted colours (unusual for me) and simple embellishments, a couple of felt butterflies and the free Craft Stamper stamp stamped (wow that's a mouthful) from a few months ago in the top left hand corner.

Ooh to have a warm day with the sunshine, it's been sunny of late but oooooooooooooh so cold.  Getting used to seeing me with blonde hair in layouts now although it still seems mighty strange, I was brunette for a very long time!

Off to pictures this morning to see Mr Cruise in Oblivion, hope it's half decent!

Have a fabulous day ta ta for now.

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour scheme Virginia and also the bubble wrap paintiness in the corner.

    Even I would welcome some hot weather now. This is just daft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely layout, really gorgeous colours.

    I hope you enjoyed Oblivion, Tom Cruise is always worth watching in my view :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you enjoy Oblivion? I will need to check if you posted, that movie has been mooted around here for us to see. Sometimes simple is best. That is a beautiful photo of you both. Cold has settled in over the last week.

    ReplyDelete