Thursday, 14 March 2013

COLLABOR-ART CJ UPDATE


Again for those who haven't seen this on the Collabor-art blog, I've just completed my entry into Sonja's CJ having great fun using my gelli plate.

There were still plenty of tracks that I love to choose from and so I set too listening to the CD and perusing the book, it didn't take much to decide on the Gun track Don't Say It's Over from the track list.

The CJ is based on a chipboard page with an envelope attached and I wondered if I could do something a little 'different' with the envelope.  So gelli plate at the ready I set too.  I had a fab morning playing journalling etc to create this entry, background gelli plate and music and star stamps, images and masking tape, leaving enough 'blank space' hopefully for future additions.
The back of the page looks like this, again Gelli plate.

I opened the envelope up, gelli plated it (this is becoming a habit), reinforced the 'tear off' strip of the envelope (which didn't survive the gelli plate due to it's perforations) with black card, hand stamped the track name, attached the gun image, masking tape and an off cut of scrapbook paper and felt me 
work here was done!

In addition to this page I 'added' to the entries already in the book in the spirit of collaboration, if you fancy seeing more of the collaborative work that we've been doing, or even fancy joining in, check our the blog - here 

2 comments:

  1. I love it Virginia! Great work with the gelli plate...and such atmospheric colours.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing pages, Virginia, I love the strong red and black colour combo. Good to see the Gelli plate got involved!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete