- My sister finishing her revision/studying etc which means I've got my sister back! It's been weeks since we had a proper catch up so we had a fabulous chat on the phone putting the world to rights - bliss!
- Persevering with my new tablets, they've been hard work but fingers crossed I'm going to be able to do the six month course with them!
- Scrapping, scrapping and a bit more scrapping, because I've been off work it's the one thing that has kept me sane when I've had any energy, I seem to be churning the layouts out at the moment.
- Big Picture Class for their free class that I did, that made me re-think a few things. Such as 'do my albums have to be in chronological order?' and actually having embellishments in colour coordinated order rather than going for individual embellishments in mixed colours. Not that I've done either of these yet - but it made me think!
- Hubby coming home a bit earlier earlier in the week, nice to have just us time even if it was only for an hour or so.
- A walk to the Post Office (even though it was blowing a gale and left me utterly exhausted) I did appreciate the fresh air and managed to get a few parcels and letters sent off as well - win win!
- Taking extra cover out on the printer which meant when it decided it's print head was shot 10 months after purchase that there was no quibbling over a replacement, we've actually gone through 4 printers since taking out this cover which will continue to cover us until February next year - I wouldn't normally bother but seen as we seem to have had such printer issues in the past we decided to take it out just this once - worth it's weight in gold!
- The snow disappearing, it was a welcome relief to see that stuff go last weekend, I must admit for as pretty as it is, with the travel disruption it causes I often think it's just not worth it!
- Hiking boots, I almost (and I mean almost) didn't put these on for my walk to the Post Office, but changed my mind and popped them on which meant the walk albeit blustery was at least in comfort.
- Discussions with hubby over things in general, he's used to my planning nature and knows how to deal with me when I get frustrated and fed up with things (usually just listening and realising that I'm going to instigate change whether he wants to or not). So the fact I have a hubby who really listens to me is a big grateful this week.
- The girls on the WW group have been fantastic this week, we've all been supporting one another through life's difficulties and as time has progressed we really have got to know each other so well we are able to talk about pretty much anything! Love you girls!
- Finally the local NHS trying to help me with my weight issues, I got a referral via the hospital when I went on other issues and my first 'class' was last night, slightly daunting it was I almost came home (when they insisted I had to go in the lift to the room as the doors were locked and I refused as I have a phobia of lifts and had to wait for a security guard to show me upstairs - hurrumph) anyway when I got there I bumped into a school friend who I haven't seen literally since we left school and we had an absolute blast for the hour we were there. So this might actually be a fun thing to do, goodness knows if we'll lose any weight mind, but hey rekindled friendships are always a positive aren't they!
Right can't leave you without a layout, I shared a layout on the same design earlier in the week, this class was my overall favourite of the last UK Scrappers cyber crop! This one documenting our jaunt out to Puzzlewood during a trip to the Wye Valley last summer.
If you fancy joining in pop yourself a blog post together and come back and link up so we can come and visit and appreciate the positives in your life, it really can make the world of difference. Don't believe me? Give it a try! Finally Mr Linky