Thursday, 28 February 2013

LET'S DO A POST WHILST I ACTUALLY REMEMBER

I was supposed to do a post last night but forgot, brain melt or something, then I've prepared one for tomorrow, but I've decided that I might as well create one now, whilst I remember so this is a quick layout post to go - ta-derrrrr

a layout - well actually two

First up - first day at secondary school -  still can't get over that - enjoyed ripping paper - well who wouldn't right!
Then the boys and their toys sat inside a cockpit - would you trust them?  Not sure I would too much mischief in those faces.
 I'll be back tomorrow with my rocking post until then...

3 comments:

  1. Fab layouts, great photos, happy memories. Said 12 year old looks as pleased as punch on his first day of term!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so smart in his uniform. I imagine it was a bittersweet moment. I love the ripped paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LOs both of them.
    How smart is said 12 year old?? A new chapter indeed.
    And who could resist those cheeky grins??
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete