Tuesday, 19 February 2013

BLUE SKIES, HEADACHES AND SOME LAYOUTS

Well we find ourselves on Tuesday of the half term week already and once more we find blue skies greeting us outside, well we do here in Yorkshire!  It's not set to last unfortunately but I'm enjoying it whilst it is here.  I had a fabulous day yesterday working on a mini book with my Mum that we have now completed together and wake this morning thinking I need a tootle out somewhere, going to take my Mum out to The Range for an hour, she keeps complaining she's still not been, it's only been open about 15 months  so maybe she is overdue for a visit!

I've also woken with a headache again, this virus I've got is not going and the tablets combined with the virus = headaches, so paracetamol will be my next task.

Finally I've got sooooooooooooooooo many layouts to share at the moment thought I'd pop a few more on.

This one from Chatsworth's County Fayre last summer
Then our first visit to Creswell Crags, the title being photos of the various signs around the place, cut down and matted
 And again on this layout, you can start to see parts of my Secret Santa gift from Sam creeping into these layouts now, the journal block in this and the next layout
 And the tickets, thank you Sam - they were a much welcome addition to my stash!
 Loving my scrapping at the moment, but for now more tea, paracetamol and maybe a change in clothes, don't think the Range will be happy with me in my PJ's!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great trip out with your Mum, the sun is shining here too, and it's lovely. Thank you for stopping by my last few posts and being so nice!! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts. I have been trying to leave comments over the last day or so but they have been crashing at the last minute! Fingers crossed and hope you are ok soon. Headaches are the worst. Jenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your headaches are clearing now. I'm sure that as long as you have some money to spend The Range will forgive the pj's!

    Great LO's, water walking looks such fun!


    x

    ReplyDelete