Sunday, 17 February 2013

A FEW MORE LAYOUTS...

Hello all with a growing addiction to scrapbooking at the moment, thought I'd share a few more layouts.

First up a double page layout from the summer Fayre at Chatsworth, I used some beautiful papers provided by my fantastic Secret Santa Sam!
Up close you can see the handstitching around the edge of the photos!  Also used my new hole punch from my Mum for Christmas.

 Then said 12 year old and my niece at the Crossbow Range on the same day, using lots of scraps for the squares on the left hand side, allowed the photo to lead me to the colour scheme!
 Hope you are having a fabulous scrapping time!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts, great photos to have to scrap. It certainly looks like you are having fun with your scrabooking stash at the moment.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pages Virginia and amazing red arrow shots...and the lovely new punch :) I've been digging out some of my new goodies to play with - especially now I have sorted out my craft space into a new unit....and it actually looks fairly tidy (I did only say fairly tidy - not completely :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red really pops against the grey background; it looks great! You are the mistress of thrift, using up the scraps so effectively on the 'FIRE' layout.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ipod has been playing up when I try to pop comments on so if this is the tenth time you have this, 'sorry'. So you may have heard this before... the Red Arrows photos are great and the layouts are too. Hope you are feeling better soon, take care, jenx

    ReplyDelete