Friday, 21 December 2012

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY

Good Morning tis Friday already and we are fast approaching Christmas, are you ready or in a state of mass panic?  Fear not it'll arrive whether you want it to or not so you might as well try and enjoy the season!   But we are here to reflect on the last 7 days rather than the next, so let's consider what's been

Well this time last week we were getting ready for a fantastic break away at Center Parcs, the fine art of juggling around this time of year never ceases to amaze me but juggle we did and manage a long weekend break from Friday until Monday.

So here is a quick picture view of the weekend

Swans on the lake
 Woodpeckers at the Nature reserve
 And rabbits
 Family photos
 Me and my sister
 Tired Reindeers
 Gorgeous Christmas lights
 Amazing fireworks
Throw in a few swim sessions, walks to the Foresters, great company, laughter and you have a great mix for an awesome family weekend.  The downside an unwell hubby and Mum which resulted in most of us returning home somewhat more poorly than when we went, but let's not dwell.

Other than Center Parcs, the week has been a blur of work, sleeping and not being hundred percent, so a big grateful for understanding work colleagues and a great workplace!

Hubby being so supportive as always.

Said 12 year old having a great report at the end of his first full term at secondary school, apparently no behaviours to be reported and 31 achievements!

Overall we've had a good week, just feeling somewhat tired.  I'm hoping for a couple of relaxing days and to be over this dratted head cold before the festive season really kicks in!

So this one is short and sweet - why because I'm tired and your busy...

So head back next Friday for the last Rocking Post of the year.

I'll leave you with a layout, it contains two dark photos taken in a pub on my mobile phone of my the two men in my life playing backgammon!

And finally Mr Linky


7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend!
    Well done to said twelve year old and a successful first term.
    Hope this weekend is as good for you and that the cold disappears.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit Virginia.... I hope you did manage a nice stroll in blogland!

    Get well soon... great layout (I am going to do some scrapbooking this weekend!)

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Centerparcs at Christmas :) Sorry to hear Mum and hubby weren't too well :(

    Grant and Hope play Backgammon - he and I used to play it but I don't think I was enough of a challenge for him...:P

    Wishing you a calm and peaceful pre-Christmas weekend.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, beautiful photos - both of your family and the animals - even a reindeer in there! And backgammon - yes, a great game - it's been a long time since I've tried, I should give it another go :) I hope you do get to rest and that you have a wonderful Christmas! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to get away but sorry about the bugs. So many poorly people in my village which I DO NOT WANT !
    Wishing you a very happy Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just scraped in with a Rocking post!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you a great New Year! It is Gary Barlow day at Newcastle City Hall tomorrow! (scream!!!) Expect lots of Gary themed, photos, videos, layouts, mini books, calendars, cards in the coming days (lol). Best of the season, jenxxx

    ReplyDelete