Thursday, 13 December 2012

A QUICK CRAFT POST AND WAVES TO MY BLOGGING FRIENDS

Morning - well this week has flown, blink it was Monday blink it was Thursday, it's been a mixed and difficult week, but here we are on Thursday morning so I thought I'd pop a quick post together before heading out to work.

First up a layout of  me and hubby from a trip to Thoresby earlier in the year, using a new paperpack hubby bought me.
 And then a double page, documenting our trip to Lowther Castle and Gardens
Using up old embellishments - the beads I've had an age as the never ending supply of embroidery thread
 And the double page together as it were
I hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the LOs!
    Hope the end of the week is good to you.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete