Thursday, 22 November 2012

CRIKEY WE ARE RACING TOWARDS FRIDAY...

Blink and it's Thursday - well that's how my week has gone, I kid you not and so before I start to consider my gratefuls for last 7 days for my Friday Rocking post, I thought I've got time to squeeze in a quick craft related post.

So here I go, photo of said 12 year old discovering the 'dangers' of magnifying glass and sunshine this summer on wood.  What he actually discovered was that he could burn his name in the wood as he went, I now have a garden full of 'graffitti-ed' wood!  I like this layout, it's pleasing on the eye, and vibrant with my signature stitching!
Thanks for looking and may your Thursday be full of positives!

4 comments:

  1. How cool is that! He must have seriously steady hands....a future surgeon maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - but you know the best bit about this post? You saying that you like your layout, and why you like it. It's so refreshing to read that someone actually likes something they've done. I will take your lead and try and do the same (when it's true!!).

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have a garden of graffitied wood :D I love this page too, so much depth and layering and that bottom piccy is fab! Love the paper windmill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, love the colours.
    C x

    ReplyDelete