- I'm grateful for being alive and for living somewhere that allows me to write down my thoughts and feelings freely
- I'm grateful for the amazing Wednesday Whine group - you girls really do make my week!!!!!
- I'm grateful that I took the plunge and started to Weight Watch last Friday, it wasn't a huge - "ooh I'm going to..." moment, I just decided and then got on with it.
- In turn that's meant no booze this week, so I'm grateful for long evenings full of films, family and crafting!
- A hubby who understands how mad his wife is most of the time (particularly when I decide 14 hours days are the way to go)
- Weekend lie in - it was much needed and on Sunday hubby crept downstairs and left me fast asleep - absolute bliss to not have to wake with an alarm - I'd forgotten how nice that was.
- Sharing the cooking task with hubby, we've both done really well making tea together, getting it out of the way so we can all chill and enjoy our evenings!
- Havahire - a local firm that rents out exercise equipment, even though I've got an air glider it causes hip issues so I fancied 'borrowing' a cross trainer which arrived safe and sound on Tuesday - I hadn't realised how unfit I am, but I'm hoping to be a bit fitter by Christmas!
- The lovely man from Eon coming out to sort the seal issue on the boiler on Tuesday, it's good to know that it's worth having the cover for the peace of mind you get.
- UKScrappers for the pre-crop challenges on their cyber crop, I've had quite a lot of fun up to now and managed two pre-crop challenges still wondering what to do with the mystery kit if I'm honest.
- Donna - who is my partner in the pairs journal on Collaborart for bearing with me whilst things are a bit mad, I've done some work on her journal but want to do something else - just not sure what the something else is yet?
- Sarah for hosting a great CJ on UKS which is just coming to its conclusion, even though we had some issues along the way it has still been great to get to know everyone so well in the group and whilst I've decided not to do another CJ on UKS for some time I will miss the group I was in and the chats we had, hopefully our paths will cross in some other ventures.
- Grateful for milky coffees
- Options hot chocolate the Belgian Chocolate variety
- Said 12 year old embracing the idea of getting on with his homework last Friday evening!
- Catch up with my sister, Mum and niece on Sunday
And that my beautiful people I think will have to do you for now!
I hope you have had a great week, if you fancy joining in, pop yourself a blog post together, come back link up and we can come and visit. We're only a tiny group - but we have a whole heap full of gratefuls!
Before I put in Mr Linky - I'll pop a quick layout in, it always amazes me how versatile and fun circles can be on a layout! You'll have to forgive the fact my 'r' fell off my title, I handstamped it and didn't like and then restamped on circles and went over the top (in my usual layers and layers and layers) but then in the process of photographing lost the 'r' - you'll be pleased to know I did find it - but afterwards.
Finally Mr Linky