- My assistant at work coming in an extra day to help with my current workload - much appreciated.
- Said 12 year old for being chatty about his day and telling me the latest 'gossip' - it's lovely that he's still sharing his days with us.
- Hubby for being him, listening, being calm and collected, cooking food when he knows I just can't be bothered because I've worked stupid hours and am now absolutely shattered.
- Said 12 year old for making me watch the last Dr Who episode, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Hubby for buying Snow White and the Huntsman, I was trying to scrapbook at the time but got so distracted with the film that I climbed on the sofa and enjoyed the film thoroughly.
- Hubby for catching the mahoosive and I mean MAHOOSIVE spider on Wednesday night with an upturned now empty jelly glass said 12 year old had left on the coffee table!!
- Trifle - the simple things in life, last time I made one the custard was all a bit watery - this time I put enough custard powder in that you could have stood on the surface of it, I subsequently served slices of trifle!
- All the mystery gifts arriving at their home on the Collaborart blog, it's been lovely to see all the gifts and the items people have made with their goodies.
- White wine on Thursday evening after a very difficult day!
- Hubby getting himself a new laptop last weekend, he was most impressed at having the option, as usual we had a budget and chose not to stick to it - oh well he got what he wanted and it is a good computer!
- Booking a pre-Christmas visit to Center Parcs - I think I'm going to need it!
- Sister and her pink hair - made me smile - she's not been a 'mad' colour for a while.
- Caught up with my brother on his birthday
- Said 12 year old enjoying brother's chocolate birthday cake
- Scrapbook layouts
- Pancakes on Sunday morning courtesy of hubby
- Cleaning out two kitchen cupboards with hubby on Saturday - he's a star!
- The car arriving back in one piece and mended, fingers crossed that the insurance company sort out the excess off the third party - I don't fancy having to foot that bill when you bear in mind it really wasn't our fault!
- Red Dwarf on catch up and both hubby and son now singing the song!
- My lovely bloggers for all your fabulous comments
- The Wednesday Whine group for keeping me sane (literally)
That's it peeps, the cupboard is bare, but ooh 21 items to be grateful for - not bad in a mad and difficult week.
I'll leave you with a layout and Mr Linky, first up layout, farmer said 12 year old, this was at a pub near to where we stayed when we were at Beamish and the sign was on a hay bail, said 12 year old couldn't resist posing for the piccie and I could resist scrapbooking it!
Finally Mr Linky, fancy taking that step back that cuppa tea or coffee and thinking back over the last 7 days - pop yourself a post together and link up here, so we can come and celebrate your gratefuls too.