Monday, 24 September 2012

GOOD MORNING AND A LAYOUT

These days I just don't seem to have time for anything - in particular blogging, my mornings of taking son to school at half eight are well and truly over because he's now at secondary school, so we are all up earlier and out of the house earlier.  I'm learning to readjust but it's taking time - a lot of time.

So here I am trying to pre-plan - and I thought why not preplan a post.

Here is one I did using the layout that is appearing on the Scrapology website, strangely enough Kat had already posted a link to this a while ago on our UK Scrappers group, so this is one I've had waiting in the wings, I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed playing with hexagons and this mix of colours on this one with the different papers was fun!
The hexagons were made after I'd stuck scrap paper down on to a sheet of cardstock and then cut out, such fun.

Hope you are having a good day!

4 comments:

  1. love love love the muted colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lay out Virginia :D The subtle colours work beautifully with the photo...and I love the hexagons too :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout. I love the way you made the hexagons. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hexagons are so fab against the softness of that background paper. this is a lovely page Virginia :)

    ReplyDelete