- Fun family time away from home
- A beautiful cottage
- A fabulous garden
- Some dry weather (pretty pretty please, it's not forecast but if we can just see the blue skies occasionally I might stay sane).
- Fun days out
- Good company
- Lots of laughter
- A sprinkle of art journalling
- Time with said 11 year old (with no juggling)
- Time away from TV
- Time to plan
- Time to take stock
- Hell just time
- A woodburning stove (if it's cold)
- A beautiful conservatory to enjoy
- A visit to a vineyard or brewery
- Enough clothing to keep us going but not too much to stuff the car (we've got an extra passenger)
- A smooth journey to and from our holiday destination
- Good food
I'll update this when I get back and let you know if and what of the above we manage.
As I've already got one Mr Linky up, can't use another just yet, so leave a comment with your blog info and I'll try and grab a signal and update as I go whilst we are jaunting around.
May you all have had a beautiful and blessed week.