Monday, 6 August 2012

MONDAY MORNING BLUES

I'm finding it harder and harder to get up and go to work during these six week holidays, the time away from work has me taking stock a little and realising the things I'm missing out on, like time with said 11 year old and keeping the house ticking over so weekends can be more fun and less work, but work helps pay the bills so I'll be toddling off shortly, in the meantime I thought I'd pop a quick post together with another layout (this is becoming a habit)

this layout from the Yorkshire Wildlife Park and is quite apt because when we left the local garden centre on Friday their farm is advertising that they too now have mere cats, so I can see said 11 year old wanting to pop there soon.
A simply layout, layered up shaped pieces, some dry embossing with a favourite embossing folder, hand stamped title and a little bit of stitching and glossy accents and that's all you need.

Hope you are having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment