Tuesday, 31 July 2012

TUESDAY POST - GOOD MORNING WORLD

Morning all, well it's wet outside, not a short shower so of rain but the 'looks set for the day' - boo hiss, mind you more boo hiss is work, I spent 8 hours yesterday going through e-mails - soooooooooooooooooooooo not fun, but hey it's done now so I might be able to get some work done today - hurray!

The evenings are leading to some serious scrapbook layouts but I'm finding that I'm in need of some more inspirations so trawling the internet for easy to make embellishments at the moment.

You can find so much inspiration out there - the question is am I going to use it?

Well I'll see what happens later on and let you know, in the meantime another layout to share

This time real lions rather than the stone one I shared yesterday, strangely enough though I did both layouts on the same day and it was only at the end of the day I realised I'd been scrapbooking lions all day!
We went to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park last year which has lions, it was a scorching day and the lions were just layout around, the lion on the left of the photo was the oldest lion and unfortunately he passed away this year, the animals had been rescued and it was great to see that they finally had a massive space to enjoy at the Park, even if they were a little hot!

Hope you are having a great day!

10 comments:

  1. i am with you on this one - why pay a fortune for expensive embellishments when you can use good quality stash to make copies of them! have you tried the counterfeit kit club blog for ideas? It is fab. http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Great layout. jenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful page V. Lions always look so regal don't they?
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super page and more fantastic photos...I have just started sorting some of my scrap room out....and figured with those scraps of paper I just can't throw away (LOL) I will make some little embellishments with, so I will also trawl for some ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I never think of lions & Yorkshire in the same sentence! Great page for your scrapbook, love the background pp.
    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier, hope you have as much fun making your mini album as I did with my Journey book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silly lions, don't they know they come from Africa?! Great colour choices for your LO, Virginia.

    8 hours of emails? YUK!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout-I love the lions and the backing paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh...I LOVE the BIG cats. I'm a tiger in the Chinese calendar! *Ü* Lovely layout. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  8. great layout, it also reminds me to dig my zoo pictures out

    ReplyDelete