Saturday, 7 July 2012

SATURDAY CRAFTING

Yes I know I've been MIA - blame work - Saturday let's have some crafting!

Layouts - this one of said 11 year old trying to pull the sword out of the stone at Warwick Castle last year!

 Up close, stamping, filled in and fake stitching!
 A double page layout, this is when I started the project life my style-y at the beginning of the year - unfortunately February's page never happened!
 Close ups
 Of both pages!
So there you go crafting Saturday morning style!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You make me feel so lazy lol Fabulous LO's as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts. I tried to keep up with a photo a day and a month layout challenge but I failed miserably! I ended up with three completed weeks and lots of plastic pockets with photos in ready to scrap that I still havent got round to!!! I must try better next time! Glad you made some scrapping time for yourself and thanks for sharing! jenx

    ReplyDelete