Wow the weeks are flying by, think this is week 28 (trying to remember Sarah's numbering) yep think its 28, over half way through the year, how's yours going? Year that is, have you managed those New Year Resolutions, still have them at the back of your mind or drop kicked them out of your life come February?
Let's see if we can do numbered positives this week
- Said 11 year old coming home with an awesome report and getting level 4 in his English and Science and level 5 in his maths, given that he's only recently been diagnosed as moderately dyslexic - this is definitely something to be grateful for. And how did he achieve this, through hard work and determination on his part - well done hun you are amazing!
- Sister coming over on Friday to discuss ways we can help each other this summer the idea is that we both have things we want to get sorted on our homes before the end of summer (I know what summer but you get the drift) and that rather than doing them alone, we can do them jointly thus enjoying each others company whilst making positive improvements to our environments - watch this space as to how it pans out!
- Volcano live - been a great watch this week!
- A day off with said 11 year old Monday, we didn't do anything exciting but we did spend time in each others company which is always a blessing!
- Keeping up with blogger, last week I got to Friday and realised all the blogs on my reading list had posted multiple posts, it took an age to go through and catch up with everyone, this week I've managed to read as I go!
- Crafting of an evening at my desk as the boys watch TV or fly remote control helicopters in the pool room! Great fun, I've finished my summer of colour challenge, layouts, I'm now on with cards and we all know how much I hate card making
- No alcohol - strange grateful, hubby on new weird tablets for ligament damage which has meant no drop of wine at the weekend, it made a pleasant change and I am thoroughly enjoying it at the moment - lets see how long it lasts!
- Reading, I'm reading 40 Shades which if I'm honest (and I know others would agree having read things on Facebook this week), isn't the most taxing of reads but it's not been a difficult read either and sometimes to shut my numbers brain down and read words is nice!
- Hubby - a big shout out, no matter how stressed, no matter how much work, no matter how crazy grumpy I am he just 'gets' me and accepts what a complete and utter pain in the backside I am (most of the time)!
- Blue skies on Wednesday and Thursday even though I didn't get to enjoy them much, just a change from drizzle and grey clouds!
- Summer production at school, it was amazing, so funny - a panto in summer what could be finer, said 11 year old managed not only a small acting role but a duet with a friend and even with a complete failure of backing music the two of them pulled it off with no music - how awesome is that!
- And finally the people that make up the WW group on facebook - honestly the most amazing group of women - I salute you all!
Think that that will have to be your lot peeps, I'm now at home twenty to ten Thursday night only just got in from summer production - said 11 year old still eating his tea - ours is cooking, absolutely shattered etc and I've no crafting to share (well I have I just haven't photographed it yet, promise to make up at the weekend when my brains kicks back in).
Hope you have all had a great week, if you fancy joining in then pop yourself a post together and then head back here, leave a comment and link up then we can come and visit - always awesome to see other peoples positives!