Saturday, 30 June 2012

I'M WAITING FOR WORK COMPUTER TO WORK SO THOUGHT I'D DO A CRAFT POST

Yes I know I know working on a Saturday, I'm feeling pretty grim if I'm honest but having done that amount of hours and then worked late last night and the majority of today - what do I expect.  At the moment I've asked the VPN to post a load of info - it's not happy with me LOL!

So whilst I'm waiting for it to sort itself out (which could take some time) I thought I'd post a couple of layouts, this one labelled Blow, we were at Cold Stones Cutt last year and said 11 year old discovered the walls had crystal formations in them so he wanted to see if they could be removed - not sure if blowing would do the trick LOL!
Then another layout of him exploring a castle with us - Richmond if I remember rightly just before I took poorly with vertigo he was racing around trying to hide and laughing so much!
Up close an embellishment provided by the wonderful Susie in a bag of goodies at Christmas - I was so happy to find something that matched the layout so well - thank you Susie! 
So there you go - a quick craft post and my computer is still not working LMAO!!!  Hey ho if I won't stop apparently my technology will!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts. I especially like the paper blocks and colours in the first one. jenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the universe just takes over lol :D At least your brain is getting time to relax :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these LO especially the laughter one :)

    Thank you for posting on my blog - not many people come to my blog and I am grateful for you always commenting on my posts :)

    Devon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts. I hope you are having a nice rest today. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LOs! I like them both but the colours an blocks in the first one just having that something special about them.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your computer is working now. A great quick crafty project, you work fast! Michelle x P.s. Thanks for the comment on Calabor-Art. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layouts.... I especially love the blocks in the first one (and of course the sweet photos!)

    I had vertigo earlier this year for the first time.... I hope not to have it again :)

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yoohoo! Just popping by to see what you've been up to.... lovely pages Ginnie :) Will catch up in greater detail soon (I've allowed myself an hour to browse my fave blogs and time is being cruel and rushing by too quickly!)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey ho to you too! Tee Hee. Great pages again, lovely star. I thought kissing of rocks was going on till I read on!!
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete