- I'm grateful for my family coming over on Sunday for a belated birthday tea for Melanie, it was a very relaxed chilled out affair we ate, had cups of tea and plenty of chat, awesome stuff. (I'm not grateful for my Mum passing her dreaded lurgy onto me however but that's not what this post is about is it).
- I'm grateful said 11 year old is looking forward to his final half term at primary school - where do the years go, he has so much going on in the next few weeks that will keep him busy and the exams are out of the way so I'm grateful for that.
- I'm grateful that we managed a week away without me being struck down by vertigo, sciatica or chronic back trouble
- I'm grateful for digital cameras and other media which allowed us to take in excess of 800 photos during our week away.
- I'm grateful for living in a relatively nice neighbourhood, we've been having issues at work with individuals who are very obviously bored with little in the way of youth provision and it made me realise that although I don't particularly like some of the kids in the neighbourhood because they can be mean to said 11 year old they are not intimidating or unruly.
- I'm grateful for the salad hubby made last night, I said I really didn't fancy a salad (too cold) but he made it to go with tea and it was delicious!
- I'm grateful hubby dropped everything yesterday to collect said 11 year old so that I could stay at work an extra three hours (too much work again).
- I'm grateful the house was absolutely spic and span when we arrived home (not that you'd know it now but it was lovely to come back to a clean and tidy home).
- I'm grateful that the garden has now been well and truly watered, now I'd like it to stop raining so I can start to cut down the triffids in the back and front garden.
- I'm grateful for being alive, for living in a country where I can be myself and speak my mind
- I'm grateful for hubby leaving a hot cup of tea on the bedside table this morning, I'm not grateful for the two alarm clocks that woke me at six and half past that he'd accidently left on however I am grateful that the tea was still warm when my sleep was disturbed.
- I'm grateful for Flying Fox shower gel, mmmmmm smells lovely in a morning shower.
- I'm grateful for balsam tissues that mean that although they are wiping all my makeup off my face they are at least soothing on my skin.
- And finally I'm grateful for our email group that pulled out all the stops whilst I was away sending cards and gifts to my little sis for her birthday - you know who you are and your all awesome!
I think peeps that will do us for this week, it's always a tough one going back to work and resuming your normal routine,
As always a bit of crafting (not that I'd done much this week I might add) be warned there is a Christmas layout, not that I produced it recently.
A double layout of our visit to Fountains Abbey