- Now most of you know I've been struck with vertigo again, so the first positive has to be my hubby, not a moan or complaint about having to leave later to get said 11 year old to school or pick him up - his only concern has been me - he's been an absolute star!
- Second up on the vertigo front is the tablets helping keep me upright too, fingers crossed this feeling just leaves soon and doesn't dwell!
- New groups on facebook, I've got two that have started this week, one for extended family (most of which I don't know but am getting to know) to share photos and history, the second have been a close bunch of friends that have simply had me rolling with laughter - you know who you are!
- Hubby finding the track Too Close by Alex Clare that is on the Microsoft advert, it was driving him and in turn us nuts that he didn't know what it was!
- Tom Cruise - for Ghost Protocol - awesome stuff - wish we'd seen it in Imax - then again with my vertigo maybe not!
- Collabor-art, it's been fabulous getting to know crafty/arty friends, I'm in the process of making my pairs journal at the moment, despite the vertigo which is causing me grief, new mail art the laid back tone of the group is awesome, no stress, no hassle just keep communicating - now this I like!
- My hair dresser providing a recommendation for a slightly cheaper make up - I love Bare Minerals but hell fire it's expensive!
- My local craft shop for actually having things in that I wanted to buy!
- The lengthy loan of the Sleeping Beauty Trilogy books from Susie, which are now on their way (well they will be once I've got to the Post Office) to Jo!
- Hubby for helping sort the bathroom, new bath mat, new shower curtain - grotbusted the world and it looks spic and span now!
- Gym on Saturday afternoon - I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed it - even though my MP3 player didn't work grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
- Amazon Marketplace seller for sorting out the error on the caperberries order - not only did they sort the problem within 24 hours but allowed us to keep the original item that was incorrect free of charge!
- Hubby for cutting me some book covers out on Wednesday, I've finally managed to finish my journal your Christmas 2011 (it only needed covers).
- Jamie Oliver's pan fried Sea Bass recipe converting into pan fried Salmon with relative ease!
- Cups of tea in bed in a morning
- Early bedtimes whilst I've been poorly!
- Wednesday for being not only dry, but bright with a slight breeze which meant two loads of washing got dried - yay!!!
So there you go - my Rocking Your World post for this week, before I leave you we need some crafting
Now these pictures were taken in the Stables Restaurant at Chatsworth House last year at Christmas, (Susie they don't look like Christmas piccies so I thought you'd let me off LOL). The picture is of one of the canvases around the restaurant which are really simple paintings of the house, plus I loved the hanging stars and the shadows they created.
And finally Mr Linky