Friday, 13 April 2012

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY

Morning Rockettes - how are you fairing this morning - tis Friday (again I know where is the time going to).  So it's
Now I'll let you into a secret - this is being done in advance because we're away Easter week for a weeks break - so I'm going to guess what I'm grateful for, when I'm back I'll head back over and tell you how close I was to my list!


  1. Family time
  2. A break from work
  3. Time to listen to my mind and my soul
  4. A lie in bed with no alarm clocks
  5. Days out exploring 
  6. Playing card games at night
  7. Reading books
  8. Taking photos 
  9. Fresh air 
  10. Exploring castles
  11. A trip to Beamish (the must for the week)
  12. Art journaling my week 
  13. Using those English Heritage cards to get the most out of the week with minimum cost
Right I know that list is short but I promise I'll update when I'm back, as I'm preposting this I can't put Mr Linky on til I'm back, so if you're joining in - come back and leave a comment and your link so we can come and visit - again I'll sort when I return! 

On the usual final note a bit of crafting - said 11 year old pratting about last year, he had us in stitches
 Up close the layered title and hand stitching around the circles with hand written journaling off to the right!
I hope you've all had a beautiful and blessed week and have many gratefuls and positives to write about! 

8 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time away and I bet you make 100% on your list!! Will check back later to hear all about your holiday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was wondering if you were away..so pleased yo'll have had a break when you read this.
    Love the LO and your activities for the week sound good...:)
    It's years since I visited Beamish....the house as well as the museum...I used to go on weekend courses there.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LO Virginia. Hope your break has been everything you hoped.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope you get all the positives you've predicted and more Virginia :)

    I've played... and ON TIME! *gasp* http://whoopidoo.typepad.com/my-blog/2012/04/rocking-my-world-friday.html

    Love your scrapbook page and I can see why you love the photo :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh stitching - I used to stitch everything picked up from Dy like me??? Hope your list is as good as this IRL - here is my link xx
    http://thisandthatwithclarkyj.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/rocking-my-world-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well even if only half those things on the list get ticked off then it'll still be a brilliant time! I hope you DID have a brilliant time, Virginia.

    My Rocking post is up!

    http://fiddlesnips.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/whats-rocking-my-world-this-friday_13.html

    Fun photo for your LO, love the torn papers :o)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see new pictures of your family exploits! I'm catching up with everyone and managed a post:

    http://schtuffathome.blogspot.com/2012/04/rocking-friday-413.html

    I'll be hopping around now to read up on everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a fab holiday Virginia

    and I really enjoyed seeing the step by step of your family canvas above

    I'm getting later and later with my Rocking posts every week! But here's mine....better late than never :)

    ReplyDelete