- Family time
- A break from work
- Time to listen to my mind and my soul
- A lie in bed with no alarm clocks
- Days out exploring
- Playing card games at night
- Reading books
- Taking photos
- Fresh air
- Exploring castles
- A trip to Beamish (the must for the week)
- Art journaling my week
- Using those English Heritage cards to get the most out of the week with minimum cost
Right I know that list is short but I promise I'll update when I'm back, as I'm preposting this I can't put Mr Linky on til I'm back, so if you're joining in - come back and leave a comment and your link so we can come and visit - again I'll sort when I return!
On the usual final note a bit of crafting - said 11 year old pratting about last year, he had us in stitches
I hope you've all had a beautiful and blessed week and have many gratefuls and positives to write about!