- Family working on a piece of art - sheer bliss for the weekend - given how bad my back was, I needed to stand upright for the majority of the weekend so we worked on a giant canvas and when it was my turn - Craig stood the canvas upright so I wasn't leaning.
- Craig for being so considerate when we were at home at the weekend and putting up with me asking him to do pretty much everything, load dishwasher, empty dishwasher, fill washing machine, get milk out of fridge - you get the idea!
- The new TV series Once Upon a Time
- True Blood on FX - little bit of escapism
- Black Dagger Brotherhood books (again - what am I like)
- Sunday lunch out at a carvery on the spur of the moment!
- My Mum and my sister for having said 11 year old whilst I was at work!
- Having a great team at work just for keeping going!
- Popping to my Mum's on Sunday for a catch up and a cuppa - even if she did make me do graphs on her computer for her with the worlds worst program and some nonsense data!
- A phone call from a friend I've not spoken to in ages - it was good to hear his voice!
- My circle journal buddies for being so understanding with this stupid back - because I'm late sending this month's journal on
- The snow for not amounting to very much here - which meant I could still get to work safely!
- The muscari flowering in the garden - a nice injection of colour now the tete a tete have gone for the year
- Longer brighter days - now this I like!!!
- Carmen heading back into blogland and facebook - we've missed you!
- The new blogger interface which I thought I might not like but just accepted was different - I've got used to it fairly quickly and I like overall - how's everyone else finding it?
- Voltarol and TENS machines for keeping me upright
- My fantastic buddies here in blogland - I love catching up with your worlds!
There you go that is just about going to have to do for today! Eighteens not a bad number though is it!
So a bit of crafting as always (no sign of a Christmas tree in sight Susie you'll be pleased to know - anyone started their Christmas cards yet - tee hee)
So there you have it Rockettes my week of gratefuls a time to reflect, sometimes to dig deep and share with you what has made my days lighter and brighter!
If you fancy joining in then Mr Linky for you