Sunday, 4 March 2012

SUNDAY BLOG POST

Afternoon all, well it's a very wet and rainy day out there today, and we're having a very slow day today, I blame the bottle of wine last night LOL but with nowhere to venture to, we're enjoying spending time together as a couple as said 11 year old is up in his bedroom playing lego XBox etc.  

The sides are still adorned with board books and images at the moment, such fun finger painting this morning.

And the reason for being here on a Sunday afternoon, I thought I'd share the Grinch layout I did from the Christmas tree festival we went to last year, this was my favourite tree with great decorations made by the local children!  
 I really enjoyed the colour take I did on this one, using loads of different papers from different manufacturers doesn't always work but in this case it seemed to!  I used a chipboard Christmas tree that I painted pale blue and put a hand stamped title on to create the overall title for the layout!
I also used up some brads that I've had a while in bright lime green! 
I hope your Sunday is treating you well 

5 comments:

  1. Oooooow! Look at you! All relaxed and blogging on a sunday lol :D Lovely layout...those papers work brilliantly together, and the lime green brads balance the Grinch nicely :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO - great mixing and matching of papers.
    So far today we've had rain, sleet and snow...definitely an indoor day.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO Virginia, love the complimenting papers they work really well together. I really like the torn edges on the border across the middle. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout! love those greens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout-I love that Grinch decoration!

    ReplyDelete