Sunday, 26 February 2012

SUSIE I FOUND IT actually BECKY ON UKS DID PLUS A LAYOUT LOL

Morning all, well it's a beautiful blue skies morning here in Yorkshire, not sure how long it will last, on Friday I posted a layout that used a Shimelle sketch, using bordered papers and Susie asked if I could locate the post for her as she fancied giving it a go.  Despite spending some time searching I couldn't find it for the life of me, so I put a plea out on UK Scrappers and Becky replied giving me the link, so a big thank you to Becky!!!!

The link is here http://www.shimelle.com/paper/1301/scrapbooking-sketch-of-the-week/  it's a fabulous sketch and really useful for all those gorgeous bordered papers, in fact Susie, you might have set me off on another task doing some more of these because I really did like the layout.

Talking of which here's another one to share (unfortunately not using that sketch LOL)
Quite a subtle one for me, I liked using up some of my older embellishments, I've had these metal tags forever, they were the Papermania box of tags, I removed the string tag, added a couple of metal brads and a 'happy' sticker that I'd mounted on co-ordinating green.
 And another at the bottom of the page, it's a great way of using up old stickers and things that you've had in your stash supply forever!

8 comments:

  1. Great LO Virginia, love the papers they go great with the picture, quite masculine colours. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you!!!
    Will follow the link...:)
    Great LO..and another great idea...I have lots of those metal tags ....but where? lol
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely picture of your two fellas! Great LO, I too have some of those metal tags, but like Susie says, where......?!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layout. Can't believe you made 39 pages in a month. Please come to visit as I make less than 39 layouts in a year. However, I have enough staff for 100's. Perhaps I should get off the pc and into my craft room - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout Virginia. Nice to get some stash used up. You have inspired me to do the same. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout - so many interesting details to lead the eye around the page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely LO and a beautiful photo! I think I have those tags as well....somewhere! x

    ReplyDelete