Wednesday, 8 February 2012

DARCY'S 52 WORDS - LISTEN

Now this one didn't turn out quite how I intended, you know the one when you see it in your head but by the time it hits the page it's sort of morphed and despite fighting with it it still doesn't want to change.  Well that's this page, but I find in these that it's best to let the page do the talking, so I included the journaling inside the title letters and just let the page come together on it's own accord.  
We're on Wednesday already people, just got to get to Friday and then a whole week off, still no further forward on the present buying for people but thank you for your ideas - off for a look at a couple of them. 

Hope you're all having a great Wednesday! 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful page Virginia! Good luck with the present buying.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hear the sea!!! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Virginia.

    I call it 'leaky elbow syndrome' when things in my head don't translate to paper as I wish as I'm sure that's where the ideas disappear/leak out LOL

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up - you've been a busy girl!! LISTEN - just perfect. It might not be what you had in your head, but hey, sometimes better things just will happen! This, is one of those times. Beautiful interpretation.

    ReplyDelete