Wednesday, 22 February 2012

DARCY'S 52 WORDS - GRATITUDE

I must say this is one of my favourites, the original image has been changed quite considerably but I still like the feel of it, apparently I quite like grey pages with a splash of turquoise thrown in for good measure - who'd have thought it!  A tattooed lady as always! 

Being a weekly blogger of all things that Rock My World this page was fun to do and not at all difficult! 
I have almost finished this challenge but have spent the last month thoroughly immersed in scrapbooking and I usually find that when I'm scrapbooking I can't do art journaling and vice versa - which is weird isn't it!  Really must get back into the art journaling though - particularly when I need to download thoughts - it's a great way of working through things in my mind.  

I can't believe it's Wednesday already - where are the weeks going - hope you're all having a great week! 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Virginia :D Not surprised at all that you don't scrap and journal at the same time...mucky painty fingers on pretty SB papers???? are you insane????? Lol I know I am...been using SB papers to paint on lol XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page Virginia - a gorgeous tattooed lady.
    I can't believe it's Wednesday already either..:(
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how the images on the right hand side merge onto the left hand side. Who would have thought that grey and turquoise together would be so striking?!

    x

    ReplyDelete