Wednesday, 21 September 2011

ROCK IN PEACE CJ - MY CONTRIBUTIONS!

Evening all just about to commence the Rock in Peace Resurrected Circle Journal on UK Scrappers - haven't made the book yet but plan on doing so shortly!

Thought I'd share the layouts that I did on the first one, I've shared the completed book that came back to me with everyone's gorgeous work in it, so thought I'd share what I did for others, don't think I managed to photograph them all but a good few of them - before you ask there group wasn't huge, it's just that I did extras for Carmen's CJ because hers had gone missing in the initial post out (long story) and also when I got Marie's journal I was the last one but it wasn't full and being a true Virgoan I have to do things like finishing things - so Marie got an extra dose of my creativity in her journal (I hope she didn't mind)

They are in no particular order



 
Mmm wonder what layouts I'll be doing for the next CJ!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. OMG Virginia!!!! Iwas going to name a fav page but I can't. They are all so fabulous!!! (I would have had to fill that journal too :D) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that photo of Def Leppard, it's hilarious :)

    great layouts, looking forward to seeing what you do in mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journal - having read the above comment it has to be def leppard in the union jack outfits :D Beautiful pages all so different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great pages Virginia

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous LOs Virginia! I can't choose a favourite either.
    Have fun with the new journal.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with Sarah! what WERE they thinking? :D I so love my pages Virginia - I will have to take some piccies of the ones you girls sent me. I still can't believe you (in particular!) all did that! Love every single page here :) Still haven't started my new one - working on a commission canvas (pink baby girly! SO out of my comfort zone!) but will get that finished and start my book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you like your music then?! Great pages, your enthusiasm for these bands shines through. Can't choose a favourite out of that lot, but I am so drawn to the background of the Bon Jovi page - it sings, man!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pics! So glad Im on the new CJ with you! I've seen the Aerosmith one before on another blog but didn't ralise it was yours. Love it! Can't wait til our new one starts :)

    (Violaceous from UKS)

    Sian xxx

    ReplyDelete