Then Sunday we headed to Bolsover Castle in glorious sunshine, despite the sun it was still extremely cold when you got caught by the breeze (which we did quite often) so we clung to walls - don't believe me? A photo to prove it - me and my sister 'clung' to walls - and no we weren't ignorring each other whilst on phones we were in fact listening to the history of Bolsover on one of those sound thingies!
My sister and niece stopped over on Sunday night, we sat up chatting and nattering, had pizza for tea and many many many garlic breads (don't ask) and then sat and watched The Tourist on DVD (another thing that Rocked my World) honestly the DVD is brilliant loved it - Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie - great stuff! We all enjoyed it - sent hubby on a popcorn hunt to the local shops (he found some phew!!!!!!) after the kids headed up to bed we decided we weren't tired so we put on another film - Taking Lives with Angelina Jolie - I'd forgotten how many times I jumped when this film is on and Melanie was no better - we had to watch Russell Howard's Good News afterwards to help us sleep LOL!
Royal Mail for getting my mail art to their destinations!
Then there is a day off - you asked did I go and shop? Hell yes I shopped so here is how it's looking, this was the state of the dining table on my return!
Then I went to Homebase and bought this - not exciting but necessary!
A couple of t-shirts to play with (or destroy depending on the state of my spray fabric painting!
- listening - child laughing at TV
- eating - actually eaten the usual morello cherry and blueberry porridge with banana
- drinking - was tea - need more!
- wearing - black top and leggings
- feeling - tired at the moment but looking forward to some crafting today!
- weather - overcast but bright - weird
- wanting - to get this post on my blog!
- needing - some fresh air
- enjoying - life it's a true blessing
- wondering - if my CJ buddy will get in contact soon!