Tuesday, 10 May 2011

HOW FAST CAN I DO A BLOG POST?

That is my challenge I have 10 minutes before I have to be heading out of the door, I've checked out UK Scrappers, caught up with my bloggy friends, checked my e-mails had a shower had breakfast and it's only 7.35am?  How - well DH setting off at some ridiculous hour and not leaving me enough time for a decent sleep cycle meant I was up and in the shower just gone six.

I've always stated that there is no time before 7am - it simply doesn't exist because I never see it - I used to get mighty grumpy if I was woken before 7am (I'm not a morning person I mean please don't expect me to converse and anybody who approaches me at work with a question prior to a cup of tea in my hand usually gets a very stern stare)! 

But I find before 7am (particularly on breakfast club mornings) quite beneficial the flip side is that I'm then shattered at night and end up asleep around 10pm and getting no crafting done - grrrrrrr - things have got to change I tell you!

Anyway a quick layout from my A5 art journal and was entitled Fragile World which I completed around the time of the devastating earthquakes in Japan.
I hope you're all having a beautiful and bright Tuesday morning and that I find you well.  Did yesterday's rest work - no not really far too much to do - but it was different LOL!

Anway going now - record time 7.39am - a four minute post what do you think?

6 comments:

  1. OK re-read the post - apparently the extra time is to stop me writing drivel and making typos - but hey there's no time to change it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment should be entitled, "How fast can I read your post and get in the shower and so not be late for work...?!"

    Mighty fast, that how fast!

    Superb pages again, Virginia. Love those colours.

    Gotta dash!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...

    Your pages are beautiful - great colours.

    Glad I'm not the only 'non-morning' person around here.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...I did manage to get a few Chrimbo cards done back in Jan & Feb and was intending to do a few more each month (best laid plans, and all that) but things have slipped so think I now need to catch up.

    Have a good day.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry I do lots of typos....even when it isn't really early in the morning (just think my head types faster than my fingers!). Beautiful page, and well done for being up and organised and blogging so early :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous art work. Didn't notice any typos..but then again I'm not a morning person either and need at least two cups of strong coffee to function.
    Hugs xx
    p.s. my head types faster than my fingers too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read it fast so didn't notice any typo's LOL. Lovely beginning of a journal page there.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete