Wednesday, 30 March 2011

WOYWW ...

Mmm let me think well there is this little lot - forgive me if the photo seems dark it looked OK on the camera LOL!  Lots of art journaling, potential art journal magazines and a stack of Christmas cards
What do you mean you want a close up - well OK if you insist art journal to the left one at the bottom is work in progress I just kept adding painting it wasn't behaving so more paint and more paint and then white painted circles no idea why so don't ask LOL.  Top left is my almost complete 'Build' page for Darcy's 52 questions which I'll share properly on a later post and then there are some A4 art journals loose sheets behind which I'm not sure what to do with at the moment. 
Then the stack of Christmas cards (I don't do cards so forgive the amateur style but I'm getting ready for Christmas don't you know)
Then bits cut out for cards no idea what I'm going to do with them - keep moving them around my desk.
Finally a copy of the all the prompts from Darcy's 52 words which I'm on catch up with at the moment.  Having the words and the detail allows my subconscious go to work which is what I like - currently on the word 'encourage'
If you stop by to say hello - thank you - if you get to here you might as well say a proper hello!  Hope you're having a great Wednesday (or Thursday or Friday etc depending on when you arrive LOL)

21 comments:

  1. You've got a lot on the go, girl! Darcy's 52 words is a really interesting project and I love both your journal pages .

    Have a great day, it's just starting to rain down here:0(

    Jo
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative desk - thanks for showing us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice desk , thanks for sharing!!
    Love your art journal pages!
    Happy Wednesday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely cluttered (and therefore creative) space - love it!
    Love your art journals too.
    Hugs xx
    p.s.Why are you already making Christmas cards? Perhaps I should start too the way this year is flying past. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an interesting project - I will go and check it out - and fab journal thanks for sharing - happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great journal and blue colours...enjoy the 52 words! Sounds great...
    Thanks for sharing your workdesk today. Wishing you lots of creativity until next time!

    Sasa (Sarah) at 1

    http://blueboxbabe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dont be daft hunny, those cards prove that you ARE doing cards. If it makes you feel more comfortable imagine they are small scrapbook pages, & go with your own style :)

    Busy busy busy table, just the way I like to see them :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great work space, very inspiring to me. I love your art journal, something I need to do more of.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of lovely art projects there, thanks for sharing :)
    Have a great WOYWW,
    Karen #79

    ReplyDelete
  10. Certainly a creative desk this week love your journals!
    Happy creative wednesday
    hugs judex6

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo look at you all organised with a print out lol I keep forgetting what the word of the week is and I have to go to my own blog to find it lol Build is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous joural pages, such vibrant colours! Thank for the fab snoop Happy WOYWW!!
    ((Lyn)) #51!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colors you used in your art journals, they're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very busy. Not even thinking about xmas cards. Hugs pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. No No no non nononon

    no no no

    I thought you were a definite one to follow _

    I CANNOT do Christmas in frigging March

    Stop it forthwith or there will be f words

    oh I already kind of used an f word,

    I do like all the WOYWW stuff EXCEPT the flecking Christmas strangeness,

    really you are not bad at it - wait till December 1st and bang out a load like those & you will be fine...

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW your desk is certianly creative and busy this week. Love the journal and I think the cards are great. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #83

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very interesting and creative work area! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow lovely creative desk - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. yummy yummy journal pages, and well done you for getting a head start on chrismtas, it will be here before we know it the first 3 months of this year have just whizzed by! Thanks for Sharing and hope you have a happy WOYWW. Caroline (No 31 x)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely journal pages - my goodness how organised are you! You've got loads on the go there!!
    Happy WOYWW
    Rebecca (48) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. How organised?! I can't even think of xmas cards yet I know I should but I can't face it lol! Happy WOYWW Hugs Rebekah xx (63)

    ReplyDelete