Just been blog hopping and meandered over to Tracie's blog where she'd documented her feelings for the day - saying they might help on art journal front. She in turn had got the idea from other bloggy friends so thought I'd join in good way to see where my head is at this morning
- listening - the noise of the boiler - I'm sure it's supposed to be music but I'm sat in silence so other than me tapping on keys and the boiler and the dishwasher whirring not listening to much at all at the moment
- eating - nothing at the mo - will be eating raspberries and blueberries in porridge topped with banana which is my favourite breakfast at the moment
- drinking - hot tea to sooth a rather sore throat!
- wearing - Jasper Conran pyjama's bought by my hubby Craig for me at Christmas
- feeling - raw and fragile - enough said
- weather - grey with the threat of rain (again to make a change during half term week)
- wanting - to cheer up and find some joy in my day - not sure if I'll manage it but going to try
- needing - a hug from my hubby - his hugs are helping me get through a difficult time
- thinking - I should plan food for later rather than the adhoc tea we ended up with last night and wondering whether this sabotage mode I've gone in to to try and alleviate my emotional pain is temporary or permanent!
- enjoying - not drinking and having time to think - although this year has been hard up to now it hasn't stopped me from being me - raw emotional and fragile me at the moment but still me!
- wondering - whether popcorn and a new DVD will suffice for my 10 year old and my niece or whether I'm going to have to suffer the trials and tribulations of a trip to the cinema and all that time in those chairs with my back!
Ooh I liked that - it was fun it made me stop and think - might have to try that again another day!
Anway wednesday morning crafting what have I got for you? This one is part of the UK Scrappers challenge for this month, thought I'd struggle with it as the photos wouldn't cut to the actual size designated in the challenge but managed it even though the photos are bigger! Used fibres in the form of stitches!
So there you go a bit of crafting goodness!