Sunday, 20 February 2011

SCRAPOLOGY FEBRUARY CHALLENGE

Last month I came across the Scrapology blog which had a great double page layout as a challenge.  I joined in and was amazed to find that I won - thank you ladies!  Anyway they've got another great layout for their February challenge this month and so I set too with great gusto I liked the layout so much that I didn't just do one layout LOL - this is what happens when I find a great sketch I use it more than once and I'm always amazed and how different the layouts look.  The first was a festive layout that i did of the local Christmas tree Festival - now I know I promised to make this a non-Christmas blog post but can't help it because it was the first one that I did for the challenge LOL
however, to prove I do scrap more than just Christmas here is the sketch used again on the new black steps at YSP
and again later on the same day when my Mum and my son and my niece were posting for the camera!
and all these followed the basic principle of the original sketch but different papers etc make the page look completely different!

Looking forward to the March sketch now - wonder how many different versions of the sketch I can do for that one LOL!  

Right off to play with paper again! 
 

5 comments:

  1. WTG with the crafting Virginia! Great sketch and I love all your LOs - they do look very different. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how wonderful to make three pages from the one idea. They are all lovely too. Thanks for joining in with our challenge.

    Lyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO's, Virginia. You have been a busy girl!

    Have a lovely week,

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lovely pages!
    Glad you enjoyed this challenge, thanks for joining us again this month.
    Linda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to see this 3 ways....and each so different. Super pages Virginia, thankyou for joining in with us again this month. good Luck :)
    Warmest wishes Anita.xxx

    ReplyDelete