Sunday, 30 January 2011

STRANGE WEEKEND AND SOME CRAFTING

Well there it goes in the blink of an eye - literally blink and miss it - I think I did!  It's been busy - we had dudhi and basa for tea last night (see my weightloss blog for more info), we've been to the Craft Box at Elsecar on mass - Mum, sister, brother, hubby and little one - spent money boooooo - bought craft stuff hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!  Saw the lovely Gill - big waves to Gill - she's an angel - if we found something we didn't know what it was for Gill could answer us, if we wanted something and couldn't find it Gill was there - all was good! 

Saw Richard III at the Lyceum yesterday - done by the same actors as last weekends Comedy of Errors - where Comedy of Errors was slapstick Richard III was gory - with entrails, squirting blood, chainsaws, drills - I kid you not with a slightly queasy niece on our hands it was touch and go as to whether we got to the end LOL - but it was good - I did prefer the slapstick of last week - but they were both spectacular productions!  
Anyway I'm guessing you've not just wandered along here to listen to my Sunday evening ramblings?  Or perhaps you have? So thought I'd provide you with a bit of crafting!  

This layout is another double page spread using the amazingly gorgeous DCWV set DH bought me for Christmas, we were all wearing black bar for my Mum who wore pink!  
 Then the close ups - forgive the garlic bread board at the back leftovers from trying to get the double page to behave itself LOL
 I used stamps, and stickers and die cuts and hand cutting and black cardstock and all was good! 
 Sometimes it's in the detail wouldn't you say?  This stamp was a freebie from the front of the Craft Stamper a while ago - designed by Dyan and it's just fabulous I mean absolutely gorgeous it has to be my most used stamp that I have - it's just so versatile! 
Hope everyone is having a grand Sunday evening!  

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look Virginia! And your scrapbook layout is GREAT! I love the colour combo. Now then I'm going to have to check out what dudhi and basa are...sounds almost inedible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO Virginia - love the pink and black together.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful LO hun, but I'm surprised you found a decent picture of me! ha ha and black and pink are my favourite colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the layouts, my favourite colours, pink and black, you all look so happy. Thanks for your lovely comments, hope to see you soon. xx

    ReplyDelete