Thursday, 27 January 2011

A BIT OF MID WEEK CRAFTING

Actually can you call Thursday mid-week - I suppose really Wednesday would be mid-week but I didn't get round to doing this post then!

So thought I'd share the Kelburn Castle layout that I've done, I know I've shared the pictures before this is to prove that they do get converted into layouts LOL!  I loved this castle - it was awesome and made for a great layout - double page of couse! 

 Used some whimsical papers - mermaids and unicorns on them from my giant K & Company stack!  Stamped title which I then coloured in (it's just the outline) and then lots and lots of photos, found a few old embellishments to play with and all is good!

I'll be back in the morning to let you know what was Rocking my Week!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great place! You've really captured the fun of it in this LO.

    See you tomorrow Rocking Queen!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing place ...great DLO to illustrate its magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. To fabulous L/O Virginia. Love the colours and the pics are great. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I really like this Layout!! It is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this ought to be one of the things rocking your week - it's a great layout Virginia! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual and like yourself beautiful x

    ReplyDelete