Friday, 3 September 2010

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY

Yes I know this is very very late - sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Today basically got in the way but in a good way!  So without further ado!
 Let's look at the gratefuls today

flexi time - meant we managed a day out a Chatsworths Country Fair today and it has to be said we've had a mighty fine day - I promise to share photos but not right now because I'm sooooooooooooooooo tired!

crafting because when hubby insisted on watching a film which turned out to not be my cup of tea (which the film 'Body of Lies' was night before last night) it means I can carry on crafting whilst he carries on watching meaning we both get to do something we enjoy whilst still being in the same room

grateful for...
hairdressers - little man's hair back to manageable LOL

grateful for... 
moving forwards on decorating - now which room next

grateful for...
Argos - duvet sets at a sensible price!

grateful for...
finding out that the Sotheby's Beyond Limits will be returning to Chatsworth from the 13 September to end of October - it was fantastic last year all those sculptures in gorgeous settings - can't wait to see what is in store this year

grateful for...
sunshine - late summer sunshine which we've enjoyed today to the enth degree, it was cloudy when we arrived in Chatsworth this morning but as the morning progressed the sun was shining and it was awesome!

grateful for...

SIMPLY BEING ALIVE, BREATHING AND LIVING AND LAUGHING AND BEING WITH LOVED ONES!  MAKES ME SMILE!

Yes the list is short and sweet this week but I'm beyond tired and as my back is playing up I'm being positive and rather than waffle for hours I'm going to bid you farewell! 

I've had a quick look on my blog lists and see that Jo has posted her Rocking Her World Friday and what a beautiful list it is too - so pop over and say hi to Jo and if you're joining in there's still time to acknowledge what's Rocking Your World and once you've posted your Rocking Your World pop your link below so others can join in, if you're not joining in but are just wandering by don't forget to say hello!  


Hope everyone is having a truly blessed Friday




3 comments:

  1. Short but definitely sweet list Virginia :) I am going to be kissing my hairdressers feet when I see her Tuesday. I shall be telling her to just take it off - it's driving me mad!

    Lovely to read you have been kept from us in such a fun and enjoyable way - as for the back - *gnash, gnash* I really sympathise believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Virginia, a super Rocking list today, well done for posting even though you're tired! Thanks for the link to mine. Have a wonderful weekend, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your list!
    Didn't get mine done as I am without my reading glasses - sorry :(.
    Will be posting a Saturday alternative later :)
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete